Please join us for our 4th annual
Twilight Dinner at Meshewa Farm
Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 6:30 p.m.
Don’t miss this magical evening filled with wonderful local food and drinks in a beautiful woodland setting! The evening begins with a delicious raw bar, cocktails and live music by the Josiah Wolf Trio. An optional twilight stroll through the forest is next, followed by a gourmet dinner. Late night brings bonfires, wish lanterns, raffle drawings and dessert. It is a perfect fall evening for adults who enjoy food, drinks and nature!
- oysters on the half shell, boiled shrimp, Chef Derek’s famous deviled eggs
- roasted pork accompanied by assorted regional sauces
- gourmet mac-n-cheese bar with chopped bacon, bleu cheese, Gruyere cheese, grilled chicken
- seasonal farm-fresh vegetables, creamy Asian coleslaw, cheesy polenta and peppers, vegetable quiche
- variety of local breads served with butters, tapenades, jams and cheeses
- Specialty donut platters and Gourmet s’mores
Our menu includes food and drinks from the following local businesses:
Blue Oven Bakery
Picnic and Pantry
A Catered Affair
M. Wellmann’s Brands
Take a chance and win one of 7 incredible prizes in the Lucky Draw Luxury Raffle including an Apple watch, a guitar and a wheelbarrow full of adult beverages!
Festive casual attire- please dress to be outdoors!
Benefit tickets are $100 each and include beer, wine, cocktails, dinner and entertainment.
Your contribution to the Cincinnati Waldorf School directly impacts the quality of Waldorf education for your child, family member or friend. Space is limited, so get your tickets now!
Special Bourbon Tasting Opportunity!
Join CWS Board President, and Old Kentucky Bourbon Bar owner, Jeff Brandt, on a guided tasting tour of three unique and delicious spirits. You will learn about and taste each of the following:
· Evan Williams Single Barrel Bourbon Whiskey
· Belle Meade Sour Mash Bourbon Whiskey
· George Remus Small Batch Rye Whiskey
Once you have experienced all three, you will choose your favorite and receive a full pour to enjoy under the stars.
We welcome businesses and individuals as sponsors for this event.
Learn more about this opportunity HERE.
Unable to attend but still want to support the Cincinnati Waldorf School? Make a donation HERE.