- We encourage parents interested in the Cincinnati Waldorf School to contact our Enrollment Director, Karen Crick.
- There are many opportunities to learn about the school and its programs, including the Observation Mornings (held on the third Tuesday of each month from 9:00 – 10:30 am), Open Houses and Parent Education events.
- Parents submit an Application for Admission, along with an application fee of $50.00 and a photograph of the child. Parents are required to submit previous school records for Grade School admission.
- The enrollment director will contact you to schedule a class visit for your child and a parent interview. During the class visit, the teacher will assess developmental, academic and social readiness.
- Admissions decisions will be provided by phone call or mail.
- Confirmation of admission takes place when parents return a signed contract and tuition deposit.
Students are admitted on a probationary basis of six weeks. Teachers may call upon parents for conferences, by telephone or in person, to discuss the child’s progress periodically during this time.