Please join us for our 4th annual
Twilight Dinner at Meshewa Farm
Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 6:30 p.m.
Gorgeous Meshewa Farm is the location of the Twilight Dinner, an annual fund raiser to benefit the Cincinnati Waldorf School. This magical evening includes a twilight stroll through the forest, live music, bonfire, wish lanterns and other treats. What a lovely way for guests to be a part of the continued development of Waldorf education in Cincinnati!
Surrounded by meadows, woods and the charming Turner Farm, this unique indoor/outdoor venue is the perfect setting to experience the artisanal menu and hand-crafted cocktails provided by some of the most respected, award-winning chefs and mixologists in the region.
The menu has been built to satisfy everyone and it’s a showcase of the best of what our region has to offer:
- Wine & Craft Cocktails by M. Wellmann’s Brands (Citybeat 2015 Winner Best Bar and owner of Japp’s, Neons Unplugged, OKBB & more)
- Local Beer by Rhinegeist and Mad Tree Breweries
- Raw Bar by Anchor-OTR (CityBeat 2015 Winner Best Seafood)
- Artisanal Breads by Blue Oven Bakery (CityBeat 2015, Best Bread of the City, 2015)
- Gourmet S’mores by Grateful Grahams (CityBeat, Best Neighborhood Bakery, 2015)
- Gourmet S’mores by Chocolats Latour (Good Food Awards, 2014)
Festive casual attire- please dress to be outdoors!
Tickets for the benefit are $100 each and include beer, wine, cocktails, dinner and entertainment. Additional contributions to the Cincinnati Waldorf School directly impact the quality of Waldorf education for your child, family member or friend. Space is limited, so get your tickets now!
Special Bourbon Tasting Opportunity!
Don’t miss this guided tasting tour of 3 of Kentucky’s most unique bourbons, concluding in a full pour of your favorite. $30 per person to join this special event.
We welcome businesses and individuals as sponsors for this event.
Learn more about this opportunity HERE.
Unable to attend but still want to support the Cincinnati Waldorf School? Make a donation HERE.