Are you Seeking?
- A preschool that reinforces your child’s connection with nature?
- A preschool with small class sizes and dedicated, experienced teachers?
- A preschool that provides active and creative learning?
- A preschool that nurtures an enthusiasm for learning?
- An education that nourishes the spirit of your child?
- A preschool that integrates art, music and movement into a structured, play-based curriculum?
- A school that considers education a journey, not a race?
Now is the time to consider for your child the unique and wonderful qualities that Waldorf Education has to offer! The CWS Woodland Preschool is for three and four year old children. The classes have a maximum of 12 children with a lead teacher and an assistant teacher. We offer classes five, three, or two mornings per week. Learn more about the Waldorf early childhood curriculum here. Learn more about how forest kindergartens are taking off around the world here.
Our Woodland Preschool has also been featured recently in our local Cincinnati news market:
Watch a WKRC-Local 12 video of the children and their teachers experiencing nature at Meshewa.
See photographs and read about the program at Cincinnati.com.